Miss Rona can’t stop me

Hello. Hi. I’m pissed. I’m sure you are too. Miss Rona really just strode along and thought she was all that. AHT AHT miss, play time’s over. Pack your things and LEAVE! 
On a very serious note, you cannot begin to imagine how annoyed I am at this entire situation. The lives it has taken, the fear and anxiety it has instilled, the sources of income it has affected. All of it just annoys me everyday. I had so much planned out for my summer and I’m really just watching things go downhill and I can’t stop it. 
However, Nazam likes to see the bright side of things. Always. So, here goes. I have all this free time now so I’m taking a course on psychosis in adolescents. Listen, I have no idea why I need that information or when I’ll ever need it. But hey, no knowledge gained is ever a waste. Also, I have more time (and less excuses) to pray and read my bible as often as I should. I also have more time to take care of my skin - and my body in general quite frankly. It’s helping me to channel my energy and time somewhere useful. I have also taken it upon myself to make very cringeworthy TikTok videos which I watch and laugh at all alone. It helps to ease the tension. I like that I’m in (quite a bit) of control of what I spend my precious time on. My anxiety is controlled and I don’t feel so useless. That’s quite a win there, if I do say so myself. 
Now, I hate to be that person but I just have to say this. If you have excess time this period, you might want to channel it to something gainful you know. You don’t have to put pressure on yourself or anything. Just something small for starters. Like learning how to cornrow your own hair (trust me, that comes in really handy). I can’t be the only one that loves the feeling of accomplishment. I bet you do too. So while we pray and wait for miss Rona to leave, do something accomplishing and feel good about yourself. 
In the mean time, stay safe, don’t stress and wash your hands. 

Nazam 💜

Comments

Popular Posts