LETS TALK PET PEEVES!

Hello, lovelies!
You know those things you just cannot stand? Those annoying cringe-worthy things that get under your skin and you just can’t ignore? The pet peeves? Yeah, that. I actually have quite a number and it was a little difficult to pick but I’ll be talking about just ten of them and I’m really going to try not to turn this into a rant. Please try not to feel personally attacked if any of them concerns you😂

Loud chewing or people chewing with their mouths open
I don’t know which is worse – the loud chewing or chewing with mouth open. The sound of someone chewing can make me pull out my hair. It’s a little understandable when it’s something crunchy. But you’re eating rice and I can hear you, please why? Or why exactly is your mouth open? I do not want to see what you’re eating, please.

Interrupting my speech/song

So I’m saying something or singing my song in peace and you cut me off. How rude can you actually be? This really pisses me off. You could actually wait for me to finish what I’m saying but you decide to go ahead and interrupt me.

People who scuff their feet as they walk  

I know sometimes a person may be tired or even sick but that sound really gets on my nerves. If it is not heels clicking, I don’t think I want to hear sound from someone’s feet. They are regular shoes, slippers, etc. they are not skating shoes or gliders so why exactly are you scuffing your feet with them?

People smoking around nonsmokers

People that do this need to be flogged. There are designated smoking areas, there are free spaces everywhere but where I am. You could even wait till you leave that place because you won’t die if you don’t smoke at that time. But no, you decide to smoke right in my face. Hello? I’m not trying to die please dear. I want to live to declare the works of the Lord in my life (Hallelujah!), so please let me breathe.

People who use redundant hashtags on Instagram

I cannot seem to understand why people do this. Yes, sometimes it’s to bring traffic to the page. That does not mean #you #should #hashtag #everything.  I can’t help but cringe when I see it.

When groups of people take up the entire side of the street

I’m sure I’m not the only one this thing annoys. I am extremely shy so passing a group of people is really tasking for me. Now, when you’re not just in a group but you decide to occupy everywhere how am I supposed to go through?

People who walk slowly

Truth is I’m not particularly a fast walker but I’d rather have the option to actually walk quickly. I personally move out of the way if I feel I’m delaying someone behind me but some people take their time and even make it almost impossible to move in front of them. I don’t know, they seem to think they own the pathway.

Public display of affection A.K.A PDA
I promise I’m not a hater. In fact, I am a lover of love. But in all honesty, some things can be left in your bedroom. I don’t want to see it and even if I did I’d see a movie; not you trying to swallow your significant other in my face.

Txtin me lyk dis   

Some people text like they are stuck in 2010. With smartphones and prediction keyboards these days, it is actually less stressful to type in full. Unfortunately, some people just want to give me migraines with the texts they send. It is honestly sickening.

Ignoring me

Whether it is on texts or in person, I cannot stand being ignored. Say anything, nod your head, wave at me but please don’t ignore me. I could take it a little light on texts because people are genuinely busy. But I’m standing right in front of you and you ignored me; what's your excuse, please?

There you have them guys. Hopefully, it didn’t come off as a rant. 

What is your biggest pet peeve? Do we have any pet peeve in common? The comment section is open.


Thank you for stopping by.


I need you all to please click here. It is my friend's amazing blog. We're doing great things in 2019💪

Nazam💜

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Txting me lyk dis" is my number one pet peeve. I hate it so much!
    Nice blog, straight to the point and easy to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts