NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


As much as this is a cliché topic, it is pretty much unavoidable. The fact that people keep shouting about New Year resolutions and keep making no effort in actualising them, does not mean we should go into a new year without a plan. As a person, planning is really important and it’s important to place focus at the direction you want your life to move in.
I feel like the reason why it seems like the resolutions some of us try to make are farfetched and hard to achieve is because sometimes there is no precedence to the plans. There has to be a certain progress in previous years or at least efforts that have been put in place prior to the present year. We do not just wake up and suddenly have big plans out of the blues and expect them to suddenly fall in place. That’s why it seems like before the first quarter of the year is over, all the enthusiasm dies.
My New Year resolutions this year has to be in line with my goals I was not able to achieve in past years, areas I need to work on and new goals I need to achieve, all in line with my growth as an individual. I have to try to not just go through 2019 but grow through it (did someone say preach sis?). By mid-year, I should be able to see progress in some – if not all – aspects of my resolutions. Some of the basic things I’m trying to work on this year are listed below. I thought to share because it might be of help to someone reading.

·         GETTING MY PRIORITIES RIGHT – I have an outlined plan and I plan to follow it accordingly.

·         TAKING CARE OF MY HEALTH – this year I intend to drink more water, eat properly, get more sleep and basically make sure I am not lagging health-wise.

·         OVERCOMING MY SHYNESS – this one right here requires a lot of work but with God, I hope to pull through. Because, to be honest, I’m tired of the limitations I put on myself because of my shyness.

·         CONTROLLING MY MOOD – I need to learn how to control my mood and cut down unnecessary anger this year because I’m definitely not letting it ruin things and relationships for me.

These are just a few of them and I want you beautiful people on this journey with me as we grow through 2019.
Who is down?
Thank you for stopping by.
I need you all to please click here. It is my friend's amazing blog. We're doing great things in 2019💪

Nazam💜

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts