Channeling your inner child

Hello ballers, 
Yes dears, all my readers are ballers. I’m here again. At least for the next 2 months. This time we are going to be channeling our inner child, okay? Okay. 
Have you ever taken your time to watch a child BE a child? It’s such a beautiful sight. I’m very fond of children and I love to spend my time around them. Sometimes I get lost in trance just watching them and wishing I could be a child again. Well, who says I can’t? Who says we can’t? No I’m not in any way referring to cosmetic surgery or even physical appearances. I’m talking about channeling our inner child because, deep inside you and I, there’s still that child there. So, here I am with four wonderful ways of doing that. 

  • Celebrate small wins - this is one of the things I love about children. They get thrilled at the slightest thing. The littlest gestures, the smallest gifts, the “trivial” achievements. Just watch their face light up. It’s the little things that excite them. I think we need to adopt this. Sometimes, we tend to be blind to the small wins that we get and focus all our attention on the so-called big ones we do not get. It won’t cost us anything to actually look at the things that seem little and actually be wowed at them, be grateful for them. At the end, we give ourselves joy and in turn more hope for the big ones.
  • Ask questions - children and questions. Sigh. To be honest, it does get tiring having to answer my siblings’ questions every two seconds about the same or similar things. But then, on their part, they’ve gotten clarity, they’ve gained more knowledge. Sometimes, we don’t ask questions because we feel we know it all. Or is it pride? Or the thought that we’re somehow better than the people around us? Maybe. Sometimes. But, come on. These days, technology has made it a whole lot easier. You can ask Siri, you can ask google, you can search up words on dictionaries. Information is essential and it’d be best if we put pride and the likes aside and gain it. Remember, my people perish for lack of knowledge. Let’s not die of ignorance. Plis dears. 
  • Worry less - isn’t it just amazing how children don’t get to worry about anything because they know their parents would always find a way? It is, really. They don’t have to worry or stress about their basic needs, mummy and daddy have their backs. “Why is this young lady comparing children to me that has a truck load of problems and responsibilities?” Yes, I know unlike children we do have actual responsibilities. As teenagers, youths, adults, we have a range of things going on in our lives. But do you also realize that worrying has really not solved any of your problems. Or has it? No? Sometimes, we drain ourselves with worry even before our “burdens”. Worrying breeds fear, it breeds anxiety. These are two road blockers we need to keep very far away from us. Less worrying, guys.
  • Laugh - yes, laugh. I find it cute and hilarious at the same time how children laugh easily. Like, is it what I said that is this funny? Wow, hand me that comedy award already. Lmao. But jokes aside. Sometimes we hold the whole world to our chest too tight and forget to laugh. I read somewhere that laughter is an instant vacation and I totally agree. That short while of just laughing can help relieve you of a lot of weight you’ve been carrying. It feels like you’re in your own world at that point and you don’t seem to remember your bothers. Besides, medically speaking, laughter boosts your immune system. Oh and it also burns calories and builds abs. See, you can just laugh all day and get that body. You didn’t read that last sentence hear please, go to the gym. 

That being said, are we ready to channel our inner child? 
Me, I’m ready. 
Don’t forget to leave your comments below. 
Nazam๐Ÿ’œ

Comments

  1. The last two sentences๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm crying

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao are you going to the gym like this ? ๐Ÿ˜‚ wonderful piece by the way. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ but go to the gym too. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. You heard her.. go to the gym people๐Ÿ˜‚..nice one girl..really need this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts