WELCOME!

Oh hey there!🖐️
My name is Chinazam. Most people call me Nazam. My friends are too lazy so they've shortened and brought about different variations of my name. Zam being one of them. I'm a young reserved Nigerian girl who likes to talk. I'm not sure how that works but yeah it does. 
Anyways guys, welcome to Zamsays, a blog born out of my passion for writing. I like to talk a lot and I'm shy so I end up channeling it all to the nearest book or device. I've always had this passion which has led me to write a couple of short stories and poems but no one has really seen them because again, I'm too shy. Also, I am strongly opinionated and i like to share my views and opinions on certain things with people.
 Please note, everything on here is purely my opinion and I'm definitely not forcing it on anyone. Feel free to criticize, constructively, please.
I really do not see myself having a posting schedule. Firstly, because I dislike routines and I just like being spontaneous. And also because I really do not have a list of things I'd be posting. I'd pretty much post as the Spirit leads. 
That being said, sit back, relax, Zamsays and chill🌝

Comments

  1. Go baby girlll I’m proud of you ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my Lil sister am proud of u

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my Lil sister am proud of u Ruth loves u 😍 😍... I posted the first time I don't know where it is so if u see two or more read all 😁 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts